Leading AI-driven Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and sales platform, xiQ, has recently released a B2B marketing platform that handles content and campaigns end-to-end. The platform offers several features from xiQ’s CMS (Content Management System), to xiQ’s Design Studio, to campaign management capabilities that help deliver client engagement. More specifically, the platform makes it easier for sales reps to find and share relevant content with their clients.
xiQ is the No. 1 ABM and sales platform. It recently announced the launch of Workbench, which is an AI-driven content and campaign management platform.
Basically, what Workbench does is make the job of the sales rep easier by finding and sharing relevant content for their clients. To achieve this, the platform comes equipped with several handy features, including:
- The ability to harness the power of AI, which assists sales reps in locating “third-party content to establish thought leadership”
- The ability to manage ABM campaigns from concept to completion
- Boost engagement numbers for clients by speeding up the time it takes to execute campaigns while generating positive ROI
- Access to xiQ’s CMS permits marketers to “Centralize and manage [their] assets (PDFs, videos, blogs, RSS feeds) with ease. Distribute across multiple channels with a few clicks.”
- New design capabilities with xiQ’s Design Studio includes “email, web, and social media” functionality
In a nutshell, it’s much easier to become a thought leader in a salesperson’s market if they use this platform. Again, this is because it finds and shares content for the sales rep.
This is important because marketers and salespeople can’t go back to the old way of doing ABM—they need the brand’s trust.
In a statement, the Founder and CEO of xiQ, Usman Sheikh, commented that AI is the future of the B2B experience. Part of xiQ’s mission is to “bridge the gap between marketing and sales, it also exponentially reduces the total cost of ownership while driving agility and accelerating return on marketing investment.”
About xiQ specifically, it’s a brand that leverages “AI, Mobile and Design Thinking to deliver next-generation solutions for B2B Sales and Marketing professionals.” The company boasts a robust client list, including “Nutanix, AWS, Genpact, Diebold-Nixdorf, Symantec, Accenture, and the SanFrancisco 49ers.”
Original article from Yahoo! Finance on 18 March 2020.