Forrester teamed up with Terminus to produce a new study on Account-Based Marketing (ABM) that demonstrates the ROI of ABM programs. The study used Terminus customers from “over a three-year period.” According to the CEO of Terminus, Tim Kopp, companies need ABM now more than ever. ABM strategies allow companies to get the results they want with a “full-funnel approach that drives top of funnel engagement, pipeline acceleration and rich customer experiences that have demonstrated ROI.”
Market research company, Forrester, joined forces with ABM platform, Terminus, to author a new study that measures the the ROI impact of ABM programs.
The study is called “The Economic Impact of the Terminus Account-Based Marketing Solution.” The data is collected from Terminus customers from “over a three-year period” to see how Terminus was working for them.
Three key findings from the study include:
- Improved ad targeting and account selection reduces costs by 40%
- According to the study, “By focusing ad impressions only on the right decision influencers within target accounts, total campaign cost savings add up to more than $175,000 per year, a reduction of 40%.”
- Overall, boosted sales and revenue numbers.
- The study cites, “Improved sales development prioritization, relevance, and efficiency lead to 60 more scheduled meetings per month—a 60% improvement…”
- Campaign expenses decline ad targeted ads and account selection ramp up
- The study explains that “By focusing ad impressions only on decision influencers within target accounts, total campaign cost savings add up to more than $175,000 per year, a reduction of 40%.”
It turns out the results of the study shines a positive light on Terminus, citing “$434k reduction in marketing program costs, a $386k sales increase using targeted ABM opportunities and $1.3 million gained from SDR successes.”
In a statement released by Tim Kopp, CEO of Terminus, now more than ever, companies need to know how to get the most out of their “marketing spend” to “drive high impact customer experiences.”
Kopp continued, saying that ““Account-based strategies allow companies to implement a full-funnel approach that drives top of funnel engagement, pipeline acceleration and rich customer experiences that have demonstrated ROI.”
Original article from DemandGen Report on 21 April 2020.