Engagio joined the LinkedIn marketing partner program. Engagio Orchestrate customers have newfound opportunities “to automate the targeting of specific audiences at key accounts through the buyer’s journey.” Engagio, as an account-based engagement platform, is compatible with the major engagement channels in order to bring those dynamic audiences to LinkedIn, “Thereby unlocking audiences on ad platforms that were previously inaccessible. This will help customers improve awareness, lead generation, funnel velocity and win rates.”
Engagio is a B2B marketing software and Account-Based Marketing platform (ABM). It has recently joined the LinkedIn Marketing Partners Program. Because Engagio has integrated with LinkedIn Matched Audiences API, its customer can now enjoy automated targeting.
But this just isn’t just targeting accounts—it’s the automation of specific audience targeting within the account itself. Targets may be selected in the automation process when an account shows progression in the buyer’s journey.
According to Jon Miller, CEO and Co-Founder of Engagio, by joining forces with LinkedIn, combined with their tech, engagement in B2B will see capabilities it hasn’t before.
Engagio will now be able to relate their audiences to the LinkedIn platform—that means every major engagement channel will also have this ability. Customers will also be able to perform a variety of actions, such as:
- Waking up: Marketers can engage accounts that have previously interacted with their website or content, but are now in a period of inactivity, with retargeting ads.
- Locking in: If a company visits a marketer’s website, but left without progressing on the buyer’s journey, those companies can be reached again with retargeting ads showing valuable content.
- Selling Opportunities—Upsell and Cross-Sell: Opportunities to sell an upgraded and/or additional product can be identified on the Engagio platform, courtesy of this integration.
- Speeding Up: Give the sales pipeline a boost “by dynamically targeting open opportunities.”
- Spreading Out: Now that Engagio can synchronize matched audiences with LinkedIn, the implications are promising. If a marketer has a successful customer, they can find similar accounts and send ads their way.
Engagio puts customers in the right place at the right time so that customers are happy.
Original article from MarTech Advisor on 15 January 2020.